Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 1- Saturday May 8th, 2010

How to Blog... I suppose you just write what comes directly to mind. Better not to edit before you start, after all, then you never "start."

Last night it was if a great internal sigh flooded my body with peace and love. Things slowed down! I did not feel the urgency to run around the city like a chicken with my head cut off, arranging things to perfect my new life.

It is difficult to proceed each day if I dare to look too far ahead into the future. Reminders are needed on a consistant basis that God is in control and He is all powerful. I awake each morning with excited anticipation...or is that nervous energy? Why nervous? Why anxious? Some who love, or claim such, would say this is a sign that I am living outside of God's will and protection. I however see it as fear I create and cling to though it does me great harm.

Of course all I need do is look into the eyes of my love and my fears melt away. How can three weeks seem to be so much more? Is it possible to be truly comfortable with someone to this degree after so short a stint? My heart says yes, my mind still doubts, but every moment seems to confirm and refresh peace.

Time for breakfast....(?to be continued?)

No comments:

Post a Comment